To get your iOS device working how it should be, you would normally turn to Cydia but, after iOS 10 was released, it all seemed to go wrong. Jailbreaks fell into short supply and those we did get would only work on a few devices; so many users were left not being able to install Cydia and it doesn’t look like things are going to be any different with iOS 11. Thankfully we have our app installers, like TweakBox [ext link], AppValley , and TutuApp to help us out but, because the apps are not coming from Cydia, Apple is happily revoking the certificates for them and stopping them from running on our devices.
Image : Anti Revoke iOS 11 Download
Anti Revoke has been released to combat this. It installs a VPN on your iOS device that blocks this revocation, leaving you able to run your favorite apps for as long as you need to. The only thing is, it will only work on the apps that are already on your device, not on any that you install later so do be sure to install whatever you might need before you download Anti Revoke. You don’t need to jailbreak to use it and it has been fly updated to support iOS 11 so here’s how to get it.
How to Download Anti Revoke iOS 11 :
Choose from one of the following two methods to download Anti Revoke onto your iOS 11 device:
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to anti-revoke.com
- Tap the UP arrow on the page , top right [ iPad ] or bottom center [ iPhone ] of your screen
- Now tap on Add to Home Screen on the new page
- Type AppValley into the box to name the app icon .Tap the Add button and close Safari
- Now you will see the Anti Revoke app icon on your home screen
Video: Shows you how to follow these steps
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
- Go to this link on your iOS device [ File ]
- Tap the link on the page to Install Directly to iOS Device
- When your settings app opens, tap on Install Profile and input your passcode
- Safari opens, tap on Install Anti Revoke then on Install on the confirmation window.
- Tap Next and settings will open again
- Tap on Install > Install > Done
- Wait while Anti Revoke is installed
Method 3: Android Only
While its great that these app installers have been made available to Android users, they are not immune from the app crashing within a few days. Anti Revoke works just as well on Android as it does on iOS devices, doing the same job of protecting the app certificate. Find out how to download Anti Revoke Android by clicking the link.
Anti Revoke Alternative :
Anti Revoke does not work with all app installers but there is an alternative. Its called NessTool and it works in much the same way. A small VPN tool, it works in the background of your device to protect your app certificates, stopping the installer from crashing and taking all your apps and games with it. For more information and to learn how to download NessTool [ext link] on Android, click on the link.
Tell us your thoughts on Anti Revoke and make sure you follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates .