One of the best ways to get everything you want on your iOS device is to jailbreak it but, ever since iOS 10 was released, jailbreaks seem to have fallen by the wayside. Apple hasn’t managed to put a total stop to them, as we saw when Yalu jailbreak was released but not everyone could use it. This led to a series of app installers, like AppValley [ext link], TweakBox, TutuApp, and Emus4U, to name just a few, being released.
Image : Anti Revoke Download
These installers provide access to some of the best Cydia content but the problem is, some of the apps would crash and others had their certificates revoked by Apple, something that never happened with those downloaded from Cydia. That all changes with Anti Revoke VPN, a certificate that, once installed, allows you to keep all those third-party modified apps forever. Next, we are going to show you how to download Anti Revoke on your iOS device.
How to Download Anti Revoke :
There are two ways for you to download Anti Revoke onto your iPhone or iPad. Do make sure you follow the steps exactly as written otherwise we cannot guarantee success. One word of advice , Anti Revoke will only work on apps that are installed and running on your device at the time of installation.
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- On your iOS device, open the Safari browser
- Go to anti-revoke.com
- When the page has fully loaded up, look for and tap on the UP arrow – top right [ iPad ] or bottom center [ iPhone ] of your screen
- Now you will see a few new options on your screen , tap on Add to Home Screen
- Choose Anti Revoke as a name for your app icon . Tap on the Add button and shut Safari
- The new Anti Revoke app icon will be on your home screen
Video: Watch to see how these steps are done
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced ]
- Open Safari on your device and open this [ link ]
- Tap Install on the page that opens to install directly to your device
- On the next screen, tap on Install
- Tap Next
- Tap on Install on the Settings page
- A window will pop up, tap on Install
- Tap on Done and Anti Revoke will be on your home screen
Once installed, Anti Revoke works quietly in the background and will not have any adverse effect on any other operations on your device.
Method 3: Android Only
Android users may be able to take advantage of the installers that give them some of the iOS features, but they also get to experience the app crashing in the same way as they do on the iOS devices. Luckily, Anti Revoke can also be downloaded on Android and it works the same way, protecting the installer so it can’t crash. Click on the given link to find out how to download Anti Revoke Android.
Anti Revoke Alternative :
Anti Revoke is a great tool, but it isn’t compatible with every app installer. There is another one, an alternative that works in much the same way and its called NessTool. By giving it permission to install a VPN configuration on your device, you are allowing NessTool to protect your apps and keep them from crashing. Find out how to download NessTool [ext link] by clicking the link.
Tell us how you get on and follow us on Facebook for more developer updates.