With the days of jailbreaking appearing to be numbered, more and more iOS users are turning to app installers like TweakBox, Emus4U [ext link], TutuApp, and vShare to get their hands on some of the Cydia apps they used to use. However, unlike those downloaded from Cydia, these apps have one major flaw to them , the app certificates are continually being revoked by Apple.
Image : Delete Anti Revoke
Anti Revoke is a new VPN that stops this from happening, allowing you to continue running those apps for as long as you want. Check out the links below for more information on Anti Revoke and on how to download it:
Anti Revoke will only work on apps that are already running on your device when the VPN is installed. It works quietly in the background and doesn’t interfere with any other operation on your iPhone or iPad. However, not everyone gets on with Anti Revoke and there are a few users that have reported issues with it. Sometimes, the best way to solve a problem is to delete a problem app and then reinstall it so we are going to show you how to delete Anti Revoke from your iOS device.
How to Delete Anti Revoke :
There are two ways to do this so pick the method that works best for you:
Method 1: The Easy Way
- Locate the app icon for Anti Revoke on your device home screen , do not open the app
- Tap and hold on it until it goes into wiggle mode
- There will be a small cross at the top of the icon; tap this cross
- Tap Delete on the confirmation window and Anti Revoke will be permanently deleted from your iOS device.
Video : Above steps explained
Method 2: Configuration Profile Deletion [ Advanced ]
- Open Settings > General > Profile and Device Management on your iPhone or iPad
- Look for a profile with the name Anti Revoke Block Revoke and tap on it
- Tap on Delete Profile
- A confirmation window will pop up, tap on Delete to confirm
- Anti Revoke will be removed from your iPhone or iPad
You will no longer see the icon after either of these two methods and, if you wish to re-install Anti Revoke at any time, all you need to do is follow the instructions given in the linked post above.
Do tell us why you needed to delete Anti Revoke and if you will be installing it again. For more updates, you can follow us on Facebook.